Released on September 09, 2021 Released on August 27, 2021
- Clusters with containerd enabled will be automatically migrated from docker when docker is detected. Previously containerd would not be installed when docker was detected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the internal load balancer from being started on remote nodes when not explicitly enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the minio add-on to wait forever when creating a PVC.
Released on August 20, 2021
- Added a new parameter to the MinIO addon,
claimSize. This defaults to
10Gi and allows setting the size of the MinIO PVC.
- Added KOTS add-on version 1.50.1.
Released on August 16, 2021
- Docker preflights will no longer run when docker is not configured within kURL.
Released on August 09, 2021
- The Rook add-on block storage flag is no longer required to be set for version 1.4.3+. Instead, it is assumed to be set to true for these versions.
Released on August 06, 2021 Released on August 04, 2021 Released on August 03, 2021
- Fixed an issue where the kotsadm config would be overriden when updating kURL.
Released on July 30, 2021 Released on July 30, 2021
- Added Contour add-on version 1.18.0.
- Added Antrea add-on version 1.2.0.
- Longhorn 1.1.2+ will automatically migrate Rook-backed PVCs to Longhorn-backed if Rook is installed but no longer included in the kURL spec.
- MinIO will automatically import Rook-backed object store data if Rook is installed but no longer included in the kURL spec.
- Rook will automatically be uninstalled if all data is migrated successfully to both Longhorn and MinIO.