Released on September 20, 2021
- Fixed a bug that could cause the EKCO addon to fail when mistakenly trying to deploy the
PodImageOverrides mutating webhook configuration.
Released on September 17, 2021
- Added Kubernetes versions 1.21.5, 1.21.4, 1.21.3, 1.20.11, 1.20.10, and 1.19.15.
Released on September 16, 2021 Released on September 15, 2021
- Added EKCO add-on version 0.12.0.
- Host preflights check disk space in /opt/replicated/rook with Rook 1.0.4.
- Host preflight block device checks run for all versions of Rook 1.4+.
Released on September 09, 2021 Released on August 27, 2021
- Clusters with containerd enabled will be automatically migrated from docker when docker is detected. Previously containerd would not be installed when docker was detected.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the internal load balancer from being started on remote nodes when not explicitly enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the minio add-on to wait forever when creating a PVC.
Released on August 20, 2021
- Added a new parameter to the MinIO addon,
claimSize. This defaults to
10Gi and allows setting the size of the MinIO PVC.
- Added KOTS add-on version 1.50.1.
Released on August 16, 2021
- Docker preflights will no longer run when docker is not configured within kURL.
Released on August 09, 2021
- The Rook add-on block storage flag is no longer required to be set for version 1.4.3+. Instead, it is assumed to be set to true for these versions.
Released on August 06, 2021